Did you miss your
Date: September 19, 2018, 04:20:07 PM
Nigeria Daily Log - FORUMS
Our App is Fun To Use!
Black Rice, New Cancer fighting food: Food : Nigerialog.com - Nigeria's Premier Online Forum
Nigerialog.com - Nigeria's Premier Online Forum
Black Rice, New Cancer fighting food
Black Rice, New Cancer fighting food
August 09, 2016, 02:41:53 PM
Cancer is one of the diseases that have been widely researched in the entire world. The researchers have now found that the Black Rice may have immense potential to be one of the Cancer Fighting Foods. Black Rice which is slowly becoming popular for the enriched content and high benefits. The most attractive part of the Black Rice is the enriched amount of the Antioxidant Anthocyanins. This is one of the antioxidants that are found in the fresh fruits. If someone takes fresh blueberries and Black Rice, this Antioxidant will be available. The antioxidant is known for fighting against cancer. Researchers have already indicated the huge potential of the Black Rice to be the new face of cancer-fighting foods.
History and Evolve of Black Rice
The Black Rice was first heard in Chinese History. The people of China used to call it a Forbidden Rice that simply means that the rice can be eaten by the nobility. Even though the Black Rice has enjoyed a lot of popularity in Asian History, but it has remained rare in the west. The Black Aromatic Black Rice History can only be traced to Manipur, India. However, the Black Rice became out of flavor as the days went and the significance to the Black Rice got limited to decoration, complementary of noodles and desserts in contemporary history and the present. However, the fate is changing for the Black Rice but this time from the west. The Louisiana Agriculture University has researched on the Black Rice produced in the southern United States and came up with sparkling results. It has been seen that the Black Rice contains less sugar, high fiber, and Vitamin E-Antioxidants. These ingredients make Black Rice a Super Food that can fight against Cancer and
Cardiovascular diseases as well.
Health Benefits of Black Rice
Black Rice has been coined as the Super Food for the immense amount of benefits and advantages. The health benefits of Black Rice are the result of the impeccable and enriched natural content of the Black Rice. Following are the benefits of the Super Food Black Rice.
• Anthocyanins is a kind of antioxidant that is highly found in Black Rice, much like Carrot and Blueberries. This antioxidant is known as one of the strongest factors that fight against cancer and the heart diseases. This antioxidant is also responsible for the intense color of the Black Rice, Blueberries or Carrot.
• Black Rice eliminates the free radical molecules that are extremely harmful in nature. This is one of the most important health benefits. The harmful radical molecules are often responsible for many heart diseases.
• Black Rice is an excellent source of energy for the human body that can help the arteries as well. The Plaque built up in the arteries is a very common problem, but the Black rice can put a stop to it, thanks to the Anthocyanins antioxidant.
• The researchers have many times proved that the DNA damage is responsible for cancer. However, the Black Rice acts against the cause of cancer. It is a strong agent against the DNA agent. Research has shown that the Super Food has the immense potential to protect against DNA damage that can initiate cancer.
• It has the high concentration of the gamma oryzanol antioxidants that can be extremely helpful against the heart diseases.
• The Black Rice is a water soluble food. It reaches all the parts of the body and reduces the chances of cholesterol and other heart diseases. There are other antioxidants that are fat soluble. However, those cannot be as effective as the Black Rice.
• The Super Food contains Essential Amino Acids (Lysine, Tryptophan, etc.), Vitamins (B1, B2, B9, E, etc.), iron, zinc, calcium and phosphorous.
• This is extremely helpful for healthy kidney, liver and stomach. It purifies the digestion system.
• The darker is the rice, the better it is. All the health benefits majorly come due to the Anthocyanins antioxidant and that imparts the color to the Black Rice.
How to Use Black Rice
The Superfood is now one of the most popular grains or bran in the world for offering high nutritional value and health benefits. The Black Rice has the similar nutty taste such as in Brown rice. However, there are many ways to eat the Black Rice. Traditionally in China, the black rice is eaten along with the noodles. However, it has been used as the deserts as well. Cakes and Bread of the Black Rice are very popular. The Black Rice can be used as the meal as well; however, different cuisine and cooking expertise can be applied to the same. The nutrient value of the Black Rice remains intact with the heat as well, so, there is no restriction for anyone to try something in own cuisine and get benefitted.
Why Black Rice
Black Rice or the Super Food has offered the high fiber diet to the world that can minimize the risk of the heart diseases and can also fight against cancer. But the importance of the Black Rice is not only cancer or heart disease. This is an excellent diet for overall metabolism and digestive system. At a time, when the diet has been held responsible for cardiac arrests, obesity and many other diseases around the world the Black Rice comes with the immense amount of health benefits and advantages.
The Anthocyanins Antioxidant in Black Rice is one of the highest in percentage in any food grain in the world. The high amount of the antioxidant sometimes turns the rice into Purple as well. There is Purple Rice variety as well, and the benefits, and the quality of the rice are same. The immense benefits and the health values have now made Black Rice as one of the most desired foods in the world. The popularity of the Black Rice is rising, and the Super Food has now taken the center stage among the most beneficial foods in the world.
Re: Black Rice, New Cancer fighting food
April 28, 2017, 01:49:50 AM
I never even knew that black rice existed.
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.